Experienced Personal Injury Attorneys With A Reputation For Winning

When another party’s negligence causes injury or wrongful death, you can take action and recover compensation for your losses. If an insurance company is refusing to pay out the damages you are owed, you can also hold it accountable for its actions. In either situation, you will need a lawyer’s help to maximize your compensation.

The lawyers at Strawn & Robertson, LLC, can help. Attorney John Robertson had the largest verdict in the nation against Kellogg’s for a TMJ injury at the time. He can assist you with your personal injury case, regardless of its complexity. John and everyone at the firm will treat you and your family with care and compassion throughout your case. We understand that this is a difficult time and will work diligently to recover the compensation you need.

Personal injury cases are taken on a contingency fee basis. You pay no fees unless we recover damages for you.

We Hold Negligent Parties Responsible For Their Actions

Our personal injury practice includes:

  • Car accidents, truck accidents, motorcycle accidents and pedestrian accidents
  • Slip-and-fall or trip-and-fall accidents
  • Defective products/product liability (household appliances, cereal toys, knee joints, food poisoning, car defects)
  • Work injuries
  • Wrongful death
  • Insurance bad faith, construction defects

Depending on the details of the case, you may be entitled to compensation for medical expenses, lost income and benefits, pain and suffering, the loss of a loved one, and funeral and burial expenses.

With our experience, we know how to investigate cases and calculate the full value of each client’s losses. When appropriate, we also work with experts in medicine, accident reconstruction, engineering, economics and life-care planning to build strong cases. This is critical to recovering adequate compensation from the negligent party or parties.

Please Let Us Know How We Can Help

For a free consultation, please call our Gadsden office at 256-485-4980. You can also contact us online.